Westfield Health are a leading provider of corporate health insurance. After conducting an internal employee engagement programme, the team decided to widen the campaign by opening it up nationally to the general public, helping to position Westfield as champions of health and wellbeing sector.
We created the “Walking Lunch” campaign in partnership with charity Living Streets. The aim was to encourage office based workers in the UK to get out and about during their lunch break.
The campaign was promoted by Carol Vorderman, through various paid media channels as well PR and Social. Registration was through a microsite, which linked a branded pedometer provided to each participant with a live online leaderboard.
The aim was to get companies competing for £1000 health and wellbeing vouchers, awarded to those corporate teams that walk the furthest.
- Over 400 team sign ups to the campaign involving thousands of participants
- Coverage by BBC Breakfast
- National press coverage including the Express, Closer and Daily Mail.
- 400+ social media competition entries
- 18% growth in social community audience