As a Senior Account Executive, you hold an important position within the Client Services team. You will be reporting directly to a senior manager leading the client business and account group you will be supporting. Your primary role is to support your client and senior teams, both technically and administratively.
Working with the support of Client Services senior management, you will play a supportive role in the management of both offline and digital projects across our client portfolio. You will take responsibility for running smaller clients as well as supporting Account Managers on our larger client relationships. You will support the team in the day to day running of on-going campaigns and ad-hoc projects, assist with briefing the creative, digital, social and brand strategy teams and be confident communicating to clients, running client meetings when necessary.
Day-to-day you will be required to help support the senior account management team in the following ways that include, but are not limited to:
● Be responsible for running a project through to completion from brief writing, briefing internal teams, and continually communicating with clients to ensure the job is completed on time and on budget.
● Be confident setting timelines for projects and ensure we remain on track financially and in a timely manner.
● Understand how to write briefs appropriately – digital, social, creative, and brand with input from your senior management where needed.
● Be confident dealing with client queries both face to face and via email.
● Respond to client emails and telephone requests, seeking input from the senior team as needed.
● Open and close jobs on Workflowmax as needed and keep information up-to-date
● Raise estimates and have these approved by senior management before issuing to clients.
● Take responsibility for the raising of purchase orders for all approved spend and issuing these to suppliers as needed.
● Review jobs on Workflowmax on a weekly basis to ensure that timesheets are up-to-date.
● Monitor the financial status of projects on a weekly basis to ensure estimate v actual as are expected.
● Update status and budget reports for each Monday morning meeting and prepare to share and report on any issues relating to the above.
● Support new business pitches as needed and directed by the new business team. (via your line manager)
● In addition to playing a key role in the smooth running of the account group, you will also have specific responsibilities for projects and in supporting the senior team with their workload. These include, but are not exclusive to:
● Compile background information on competitors or market insights as requested.
● Understand and ensure the agency project management process is adhered to at all times.
● Ensure all work is approved and signed-off by the relevant internal teams before being shared with the client.
● Draft contact reports of actions from client meetings for senior management approval and issuing within 48 hours.
● Follow up agreed actions and work with the senior team to chase any outstanding requests.